Friday, July 11, 2014

Baked Salmon with Lemon Dill Sauce

This was probably one of the best meals we have had in a long time. I have had a hankering for Salmon and I wanted to try and cook it my self. I will say we will probably have this on a more regular basis now. I threw together my own little mixture for the rub and it turned out.

Salmon

1 large egg whites, lightly beaten
1 cup breadcrumbs
1 teaspoon paprika
¾ teaspoon onion powder
¾ teaspoon garlic powder
6 {5 oz} fillet salmon
1 teaspoon white pepper
½ tsp salt
Fresh parsley

Lemon Dill Sauce

¼ cup Hellmann’s mayo
2 tablespoons pickle relish
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teapsoon fresh dill {chopped}

Preheat broiler to high. 
Place the egg whites in a shallow dish and combine all the dry ingredients in another shallow dish. 

Dip each fillet in the egg white then cover in breadcrumb mixture. Toss some fresh parsley on top. Place on a baking sheet that has been covered in cooking spray.


 Broil about 4 minutes on each side.


Will those are broiling, mix up the sauce. Combine all the ingredients and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.


2 comments :

  1. I love salmon...this looks yummy and it sounds so easy to make. Thank you for linking up at Party in Your PJs...so nice to have you join us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming and linking up at #The Weekend Social. Please be sure to come back next week starting Thursdays at 9PM EST on Kitchen Dreaming.com ! I hope to see you there! Pinned
    Dina@KitchenDreaming

    ReplyDelete